An in-house product developed by OSoft Labs. OSoft Labs has been creating innovative technology solutions for various business challenges. Ecommerce is one area where we have domain expertise and wanted to come up with a solution for sellers to sell on their own branded website instead of depending on Market places.
Any retail seller who would like to sell their products either depend on market places or other listing websites to make their products discoverable and sell online. This was a tedious task to sell on multiple platforms and without getting recognition of the brand for their business. These market places also charge commission on transaction ranging from 10% – 45% hitting the profit margin for the seller. OSoft Labs wanted to build high availability solution in the cloud on SaaS model so that sellers do not need to focus on technology and rather take care of business growth. Some of the challenges sellers face when selling on Market places:
- No Brand Equity
- Limited deliveries per day
- Delayed payment settlements
- Return/Refund Policies ruled by Market places
- Compelled to go with Market places pricing strategy
- User experience is controlled by Market places
- No access to customer database
OSoft Labs came up with a SaaS based Ecommerce platform for sellers to sell on their own branded website. With this solution, sellers do not need to spend upfront to get their professional designed Ecommerce website. They can manage products, orders, accept payments online, cash on delivery, shipping, refunds, returns, taxes and many more options with just click of a button.
- No technical knowledge required
- No commissions to be paid
- Your own branded online shop
- Accept Credit/Debit cards & Net banking
- Integrated Logistics (Delivery of products through top couriers)
- Payment on subscription model
- Sellers get the advantage of cloud infrastructure handling spikes of traffic with no additional cost.
- Software, Hardware, Configuration, product updates, new features implementation etc. will be taken care by the provider.
- Immediate alternate environment availability using Cloud Formation template
- Scale environment to match high demand
- Faster and easy deployments using pre-configured parameters
- Automated database backups to AWS S3
- NET, C#, MVC, JQuery, HTML5/CSS, Entity Framework, SQL Server
- AWS Services – S3, EC2, Load Balancer, Route 53, Cloud Front, Cloud Formation, VPC, RDS, SES, SNS, SQS, CloudWatch, IAM